Sunday, November 14, 2010

.......The CHOSEN caption among captionZzzz......

A scene from the movie 'WEST SIDE STORY'.....



"Make of our hands one hand. Make of our hearts one heart. Make of our vows one last vow. Only death will part us now"

Definition based on my personal feeling.. =)

I see, I feel, I sense, ALL OVER ME, this quote that sings like 
"Make of our hands one hand. Make of our hearts one heart. Make of our vows one last vow. 
Only death will part us now"  
It is all about LOVE LOVE LOVE.... name it you hear it. The voices within speaks of L.O.V.E.
Thus, my feelings grew stronger into discovering and exploring into this emotion called
LOVE.
Somehow to be frank, I have this inner desire, a soft spot when it comes to love.
I believe that love is something unique. It can not be really expressed by how it beginZZZZ nor endZZZZZ because you can never find an end to LOVE...
It is a never ending journey... ENDLESS it is called for it knowz no starting nor ending point.
This quote is my best among the best that i have found..
Simple because i love WEDDINGZZZ.. especially christian wantzzzz...
They have this saying that is more or like similar to this quote.. It goes something like this 

: - I ( Bride /Groom), take you ( Groom/Bride), to be my ( wife/husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.

See this verse is more alike, like the quote i have chosen as to be studied on .... the quote i have chosen have a deep meaning within it as how i see it.. i may not know about others but for me for sure it does play a deep impact.
The emotion that it evolves with is love. It says love is about holding hands. Two palm joins into one walking down the path of love that await as one. Being there side by side for each other no matter what happens like thorough THICK and THIN.
Next make two hearts which was once a soul ranger and when the illumination of two hearts have said YES to love each other it becomes one. Meaning not wanting to hurt each other in any tiny ways either.
Simple because knowing the heart is a fragile heaven made love it is made ONE for what you feel is what i feel.. As much as I LOVE MYSELF, I WILL LOVE YOU....
Vows is a  part of some sort declaration. It is all about ,we expressing our inner voices and making them real to the end of time till death do us apart. How many times have we said this and that, the amount of promises we make and break them most of the time but yet love surrounds us back together... 
It is the vow we say to each other to never walk this walk alone. No matter what happens it is 
YOU AND ME.
And finally, it is only you and me ( US) will be put us apart at death. Since death is the only way, we will never meet again till in heaven , therefore it is only death will put us part... Till then no one will ever separate us for it is HEAVEN MADE LOVE.


Here are few scene that can be matched with the caption :
Hands being held as one , as the heart beats one love, the vows made while the eyes are in contact
and finally only the steps of heaven's gate can
do them apart.


Hands sealed together YOUR's and MINE. No matter where you go
I will be there with you. My heart sings ONE VOICE that is you
My vows last for you till death takes you away
for your my love.....


L. O. V. E.    I feel it all over as read this quote..  This is love.... =)
 The power of words alone that can capture LOVE..... 
No wonder it is a beautiful thing to be had and have in YOUR life...

No comments:

Post a Comment