Monday, November 1, 2010

ehMMMMM.. what does my MIND say about this feeling called E.M.O.T.I.O.N....


As i sit and ponder open this word called EMOTION...is like 
MIND + HEART = EMOTION
gives the reaction like a reflection of what we feel....
Basically reading through articles on emotions, watching videos on it and at the same time experience those various feelings I , myself can't real find the exact meaning on how to define emotion.. 
Everyone has they own mind set , different born of feeling according to situation which makes emotions 
differ the meaning....
But to me personal, I feel emotion is something I can express my feelings.
It is like a sign to the people surrounding me to know or get signaled about how I feel or what m I in deep
in thought.....

That picture above is like a mirror of me in different emotions but yet I feel this emotions plays a major role in my life... within those I live my life with up'Z and down'Z.....Beautiful life I lead with every adventure that sweeps my way... MY LIFE, MY LEAD, MY PATH..... 
E.M.O.T.I.O.N.
plays apart...


HERE are some random shots of me in a few emotions..
                           haha enjoyed seeing myself how I actually look...


Me.. =) in a lovey dovey mood.... LOVE YEAH.....
ME again =( in a angry mood.... gosh BACK OFF... HEHE
ME ....... AFRAID..........=$


haihzzzz... me in DEPRESSION ... =@



No comments:

Post a Comment